Philosophy

Life is Short; Live Beautifully

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Party Bucket


I have a little confession to make. I love party buckets. I love them in silver, tin, bronze, and copper. If you put ice in it and fill it with tasty beverages, unless it's a plastic cooler with giant black plastic wheels on it, I'm pretty much going to be a sucker for it. And don't even get me started on vintage Coleman coolers. But I digress... This post is all about the new Rhodes Party Bucket from Pottery Barn. In my opinion it's a classic. Made of earthenware covered in white glaze, it would be right at home as a centerpiece on an old teak outdoor dining table, or on the marble topped credenza in your formal dining room (if you actually have one - a formal dining room, that is). At $129, it's both beautiful and affordable!

No comments:

Post a Comment